60% Discount to Hawai'i Educational Institutions
As part of Kamehameha Schools’ commitment to extend its educational reach, Kamehameha Publishing is offering its products at a 60 percent discount to schools and other educational institutions and programs in Hawai'i that service preschool through grade 12 students. Please fill out a simple registration form and email or fax it to us.
Save and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save, print, and send the completed form to (808)541-5305 (no cover sheet necessary).
Within 3–5 working days you will receive an email notification that includes your username and password to your account at our online store. If you have any questions that are not addressed in our FAQs section, please email us at the above address or call us at (808)534-8205.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who qualifies to receive the 60% educational discounts?
- State of Hawai'i DOE schools.
- State of Hawai'i libraries.
- Other schools in Hawai'i that serve preschool through grade-12 students.
- Non-profit institutions or programs in Hawai'i that serve preschool through grade-12 students.
How will the discounts be applied?
- Discounts will be applied to all products in Kamehameha Publishing’s online store.
- After logging in with the username and password provided by Kamehameha Publishing, the prices that you will see in the store will automatically be at the 60% discounted rate (the normal list prices will not be shown).
- The discount will not be applied to the normal shipping fees charged by Kamehameha Publishing’s order fulfillment vendor.
What forms of payment are accepted in the online store?
- An institution-issued P-card or PO are the only forms of payment accepted for this discount. (Please note that purchases will be charged to Kamehameha Publishing's order fulfillment vendor, DHI LLC.)
- Purchase orders. (Please note that Kamehameha’s order fulfillment vendor, DHI LLC, will include only a packing slip with the order. DHI LLC will mail out a payment invoice separately.)
What shipping options are available?
- USPS priority mail (shipping fees will be calculated based on weight).
- USPS express mail (shipping fees will be calculated based on weight).
Can I ship different orders to different addresses?
- Yes. Upon logging in, you will see your profile information displayed. You can change the information in the “Ship To” section manually. The new information will remain active for future orders unless you return back to your profile and change it back to the original information.
- If you would like to place multiple orders, each to separate mailing addresses, check out after each order then log back in to view and change the “Ship To” information in your profile for each order.
Can a single entity (school, institution, program, etc.) have more than one account in the Kamehameha Publishing online store?
- Yes. Different divisions, departments, offices, etc. within an entity may register separately.
- Each registered division, department, office, etc. will have its own account and receive its own username and password.